About the position
Reporting to the Warehouse team leader, this position will be responsible for the management of inventory, particularly in the area of part identification, inspection and verification according to documented procedures.
- Management of inventory located in Singapore Satair facility
- Management of logistics procedure from arrival of the goods to final delivery to customers
- Receive inbound shipments against delivery order and packing list
- Unpack and check that all items delivered are correct with respect to part number, specification, certification and quality as stated on delivery note or packing list
- Inspect visually on the condition of parts received particularly for any transit damage
- Establish and maintain communication with the stakeholders (local partners, stakeholders, forwarders) on order and shipment status
- Perform putaway of inventory in appropriate storage location
- Perform inventory count, stock movements and follow up on stock discrepancy
- Perform all system transactions to ensure that all movement of parts are captured accurately
- Issuance of invoices and relevant shipping documents
- Ensure shipments are effected in accordance to Satair's policy and customer's shipping instructions
- Update & maintain records of all inbound shipments, proforma invoice & dropshipment AWB details
- Serve as back up and assist in other warehouse activities.
- Aircraft on Ground (AOG) After Office Hours standby duty
- Minimum Higher Nitec in related disciplines, candidates with 2 years of relevant experience will have an added advantage. Candidates with no prior relevant experience are welcomed to apply.
- Be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic IT and Microsoft office skills
- Familiar with ERP system, preferably SAP
- Ability to manage different ERP systems and softwares.
- Good transport/shipping knowledge such as INCO-terms
- The ideal candidate should be service minded, a good team player, able to multi-task, thorough and tidy.
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.