About the position
This position will focus on participating in and contributing to our high performance Customer Order Desk team in Singapore. Main job responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain strong customer satisfaction with quick response times as well as honest and qualified responses to all customer requests and inquiries. This includes handling and timely follow up on quotations, orders, backorders, customer complaints and claims.
- Proactively update customers on status of enquiries and deliveries.
- Handle invoice discrepancies in a timely fashion to support Sales and Finance in the Accounts Receivables.
- Work in close coordination with our other internal departments to increase efficiency, productivity and to support in sales proposal follow-ups.
- Occasional participation in external key customer meetings as per agreement with the Customer Service Manager.
- Preferably Diploma with 2 or more years' of customer service experience in a dynamic environment, preferably from the aerospace industry.
- Working knowledge of English, both orally and in writing.
- PC literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes tools and SAP would be advantageous.
- Candidates with basic shipping knowledge (including transportation of dangerous goods and INCO terms) will have an added advantage.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Self motivated and driven to work with a positive attitude.
- Desire to achieve results and advance with a fast growing organization
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.