About the position
Reporting to the Manager-Shipping, this position will be responsible to assist in the development of concept/service support solutions to aircraft operators, maintenance facilities and manufacturers through correct and timely despatch of goods in accordance with Satair's goals and strategies.
- Liase with forwarders on inbound and outbound shipments
- Issuance of invoices and relevant shipping documents
- Releasing of shipments to forwarders
- Submission of shipping details to Satair's customers
- Updating/maintenance of Satair's shipping database
- Informing relevant functions / colleagues about potential deviations to agreed transport shipping agreements
- Managing and booking of freight invoices
- Must be willing to work permanent afternoon shift from 2 pm to 11 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Inexperienced Higher Nitec and Diploma graduates will be considered.Be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Experienced working with ERP system, preferably SAP
- Good knowledge about freight forwarding industry and incoterms
- Candidates with knowledge and certificate to issue "Dangerous Goods" documents will have an added advantage
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team with good teamwork and eye for details.
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.