About the position
Reporting to the Team Leader - Warehouse, this position will be responsible to pick and pack goods in order of priority and maintain location of parts in the Warehouse. Key responsibilities also include:
- Conduct processing, picking of orders in the correct priority sequence
- Conduct order quantity changes and confirm on system
- Pack and generate release notes with required order
- Put stock away in the correct location
- Operate cross functionally across the warehouse functions
- Carry out stock checks when requested
- Maintain good housekeeping in warehouse
- Willing to work either permanent morning/afternoon/night. Shift allowance will be paid for afternoon and night shifts. Shift schedule will be given at least one month in advance.
- Nitec with 2 years relevant experience. Candidates without experience are welcome to apply as well.
- Basic Microsoft office skills.
- Preferably with forklift license or experienced in driving forklift or reach truck
- Candidates with relevant hands on experience in Enterprise Resource Planning system will have an added advantage.
- Able to handle different systems and processes related to different distribution channels
- The ideal candidate should be service minded, able to multi-task, thorough & tidy, and able to cooperate in a team.
- Temporary contract ending on 31 Dec 2018, with possibility of converting to Permanent contract
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.