- Define HR action plans based on business requirements; coaching managers to enable them to take actions in creating and maintaining a successful, engaging, healthy and safe environment within their perimeter; ensuring HR proximity to the employees by taking appropriate measures
- Work closely with Centre of Excellence (CoE) to ensure seamless execution of HR initiatives to the business and employees
- Implementation of HR policies, services and programs for the respective business;
- Identifying / anticipating change management activities within the business area; driving and/or facilitating the change with any appropriate measure(s) and control the sustainability of change processes
- Qualitative and quantitative resource management in cooperation with the business in order to ensure the right level of recruitment and mobility (competences management, headcount planning, staffing etc.);
- Ensuring that the learning, training/development actions are implemented on time, cost and quality including training budget management.
- Identification and selection of talents and following their development;
- Advising and supporting managers and employees on career development (support individual development plan(s), promotions
- Be the catalyst to drive mobility through knowing the people ready to move and networking for potential opportunities
- Drive the HR annual cycle (People Tempo) ie. annual interview, salary review etc. within the partner business sector
- Ensuring consistent approach by detecting behavior of Managers and employees that is not in line with the company expectations and application of disciplinary measures within the business where appropriate
Ethics & Compliance
- Ensure Ethics and Compliance approach and the respective rules and behaviors are respected and followed by employees
- Leading and/or supporting projects/sub projects
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong business acumen and agility to influence key stakeholders.
- Have an engaging personality capable of represent HR to Business Leaders with a consultative approach
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, writing and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Business or HRM with at least 5 years HR experience in multinational environment
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, training & development and employment laws
- Advanced skill in MS Office ie. MS Excel, MS Power Point & MS Word
A unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international.
Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.