About the position
- Ensure IMS (Airbus Integrated Material Services) contract and cost target fulfilment
- Ensure team integration in customer processes
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Functionally lead and manage operations team at customer’s location as a true leader according to the Airbus leadership model
- Ensure parts availability at time of need
Manage operations according to contract
- ·Manage team to achieve deliveries on time to the dedicated customer according to agreed service levels.
- ·Manage the operations and highlight any shortfalls to respective stake holders.
- ·Manage integration of team in daily operations at customers and in the supply chain departments to ensure best material and information flow.
- ·Create initial ramp up plan for program start or customer new fleet integration.
Lead the operational team and manage related interfaces
- ·Functionally lead the team for the IMS delivery for specific customer(s), which consist of Planning and Ad-hoc Ordering officers.
- ·Motivate team members for best results and continuous improvement.
- ·Perform customer stakeholder management and act as antenna for any kind of information on operations and strategic development and channel this to the relevant teams.
- ·Ensure close cooperation with centrally based Customer Director in operational, strategic and stakeholder management subjects.
- ·Ensure best practice exchange to and from other customer teams and support in bottleneck situations.
- ·Ensure close cooperation with the Head of Service IMS Hong Kong for people related activities and feedback
Ensure cost efficiency
- ·Set and control sub targets to achieve overall deal cost targets.
- ·Manage any kind of change or improvement activities.
- ·Ensure transparent cost and investment calculations.
- ·Provide high quality input for internal budgeting such as yearly AOP.
- ·Develop the demand plan considering all relevant inputs
- ·Continuously deliver ordering or stock rotation plans to ensure contractual off-shelf availabilities and lead times cost efficiency
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience
- Working knowledge of English and Mandarin Chinese, both orally and in writing
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work and build strong working relationships with stakeholders cross geographically.
- High degree of aviation business understanding specifically in the area of spares support, supply chain management and A/C maintenance
- Technical and process oriented background with the ability to understand and interpret technical documentation and drawings
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations / issues
- Strong knowledge of data analysing applications such as databases and Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Customer minded with a strong intercultural understanding
- Good analytical skills; ability to see the bigger picture and derive mid to long term recommendations on way forward
- Capability to understand the customer perspective, to escape from existing standards, to think in new ways and to translate this for the internal organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Think and resolve problems independently, quickly and efficiently
- Possess strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organisational skills as well as the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to defend Satair ’s business and limit financial risk
- Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set, ability to build successful relations across functions and with all
- Ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Positive, pro-active, and enthusiastic communication and working
- Willingness to travel
- High flexibility of working times due to co-working in multiple time zones
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international.
Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.
Expected Start Date:
Hong Kong, China
Telephone: +65 65805700