About the Position
In this position, you will be the focal point for our APAC customer for material order related actions in the Material, Logistics and Suppliers organization. You fulfil this by being responsible for the order processing, administration and management of Material orders received from Airbus customers (airlines, maintenance and repair organisations (MROs) and other customers/suppliers). You will find satisfaction in contributing to customer's satisfaction by providing high quality responses to all customer related requests for all spare parts and related services.
- Administer all aspects of material order handling, including quotation and claims, and facilitate stock despatch of material from sources globally to customers.
- Work with internal departments for solutions to meet customer requests.
- Clarification of spares technical queries utilizing Airbus Technical Documentation and/or liaising with Airbus technical and engineering departments.
- Ensure on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to all Airbus customers.
- Provide consistent high quality responses to customers on all spare parts and related services.
- Participate in regular account meetings with the responsible departments.
- Assist, coordinate and prepare reports, including KPIs, on operational topics.
- Coordinate with team members to support timely execution of department tasks.
- Preferably Diploma or Degree in any discipline. Advantage for candidates who have technical or supply chain background.
- Possess analytical skills, preferably with knowledge of spare parts ordering.
- Proactive, customer oriented attitude and able to successfully work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to understand customers to support in resolving issues.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations/issues.
- Self-starter and able to work without constant direction while administering your customer portfolio.
- Structured way of working and have good communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP R/3.
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers' sites in the region.
- On the job training of up to a month in Hamburg, Germany, will be provided.