About the Position
In this position, you will be the focal point for our APAC customer for material order related actions in the Material, Logistics and Suppliers organization. You fulfil this by being responsible for the order processing, administration and management of Material orders received from Airbus customers (airlines, maintenance and repair organisations (MROs) and other customers/suppliers). You will find satisfaction in contributing to customer's satisfaction by providing high quality responses to all customer related requests for all spare parts and related services.
- Accountable for the order management and administration for all aspects of the material order handling process and facilitating the stock dispatch of material from resources globally.
- Sourcing parts from Airbus partner companies, which include monitoring and escalation of the procurement activity and, if necessary, initiating the withdrawal process from production lines, external suppliers or Airbus' global warehouses.
- Develop solutions and make decisions to ensure in-time material delivery to meet customer expectations.
- Clarification of spares technical queries utilizing Airbus Technical Documentation and/or liaising with Airbus technical and engineering departments.
- Ensure on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to all Airbus customers’ using technical and commercial data.
- Consistently provide high quality responses to all customer related requests for all spare parts and related services.
- Ensure that customers receive full support for their spares orders issues. This includes the internal management of orders, actively working on customer order backlog, addressing customer complaints related to material orders as well as the follow-up of customer requests in coordination with all the departments involved in spares ordering activities.
- Organize and conduct regular account meetings with the responsible departments to share information and keep a global view on your customers’ activities which will include openly discussing order related issues to reduce possibility of issue escalation.
- Assist, coordinate and prepare reports on operational topics and participate in customer meetings as required.
- Utilize key performance indicators (KPIs) to manage material order activity and producing order activity reports for customers, account team and management.
- In addition to an assigned portfolio of customers, which may change, you will assist other account teams and regions as work load and work distribution priorities demand.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or /Production and have relevant work experience in logistics, supply chain, customer service and the aviation industry. Furthermore, you have a technical and process oriented background with the ability to understand and interpret technical documentation and drawings. You possess analytical skills with the knowledge of spare parts ordering, planning, pricing, and provisioning.
- Proactive, customer oriented attitude and able to successfully work with others in a team environment. The ability to understand your customers to develop and propose creative solutions to issues is key for the position.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations/issues.
- Self-starter and able to work without constant direction while administering your customer portfolio.
- Proactively take initiative to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Structured in your way of working and have superior communication skills. Analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Excellent working knowledge of with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP R/3.
- Oral and written fluency in English. Additional language proficiency in any of the 2nd languages used in Singapore or in South East Asia will be an added advantage.